Valley View Christian School actively pursues anon-discrimination policy which does not tolerate discrimination in any way against applicants, students, and others on the basis of race, color, or national origin.
ADMISSION PROCEDURES FOR HOME SCHOOLING/DISTANCE LEARNING
- After initial contact with the School, parents and students, who are local, need to come and meet with the Principal for a preliminary discussion regarding the parent's objectives for their student's and how the School can or can not meet those objectives. All non local interviews will be done by phone.
- Parents and Students read the Distance Learning Handbook thoroughly.
- Complete and submit the following forms: (printable forms can be downloaded by clicking on the form name and then printing the form. All printable forms are in blue. All other forms are completed and submitted after interview.)
- Financial Statement ..... (1 copy per family)
- SMART Tuition Payment Plan Enrollment Form ..... (1 copy per family) available at the school office
- Re-registration Form ..... (1 copy per family) Returning students
- Statement of Discipline.....(1 copy per family)
- Standard of Conduct.....(1 copy per Jr. and Sr. High Student)
- Certificate of Immunization ..... (1 copy per student) Local Students
- Student Application ..... (1 copy per student) 1st time student
- Request for Student Records ..... (1 copy per student) mailed to previous school by VVCS
- Personal Computer Trespass....(1 copy per student 3rd - 12 grades) Local Students
- Student-Parent Technology Agreement.....(1 copy per student 3rd - 12th grade)
- Birth Certificate ..... (1 copy per student)
- Epipen Authorization..... (1 copy per student as needed)
- Prescription Medication Authorization (12 copy per student)
- All local students who plan on accessing any of our on-campus classes or activities must have the following immunizations: diphtheria, polio, measles and rubella
2017/2018 TUITION AND FEE SCHEDULE
- New Student Registration ..... $450.00 (non-refundable)
- Student Re-Registration ..... $325.00 non-refundable)
- Distance Learning Grades 3 through 12 ..... $1675.00
Curriculum lab & Supply fees:
- Foreign Language Lab Fee (Non-Refundable) ..... $40.00
- Sports Competition Fee (Non-Refundable) ..... $40.00
- Music/Choir Lab Fee (Non-Refundable) ..... $40.00
There are also minimal testing fees that may apply. Contact the school for further information.